2016/04/26

confessions of a shopaholic

Do you know that moment when you see a clothing piece hanging in a shop, and you just know that it is meant to be in your wardrobe...in your life? Yepp, I feel you! That's exactly what happened with these trousers. So everybody who knows that feeling understands me when I say that I couldn't resist and had to get them.


What I loved so much about them was first of all, that I have only jeans in my wardrobe, and secondly, that you can wear them aswell with sneakers during the day (as I did for this outfit), as with heels in the evening, and it looks quite nice both ways (well, in my opinion).





tshirt - adidas
trousers - Eureka
sneakers - adidas Stan Smith
leather jacket - Pinko
bag - Moschino



bracelet - Paul Hewitt
watch - Skagen

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Perfect Blvck. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig