2016/05/18

Chloé inspired OOTD




You're standing in front of your wardrobe, full of clothes, and still it seems to you like you have absolutely nothing to wear. I'm absolutely sure that 99% of the girls know what I'm talking about, am I right? I found an App called Vogue Runway which allows you to view all kind of collections and runway looks from all around the world. And sometimes, I find it quite inspiring to simply scroll through the pictures, just to see what's trending, so I can get some inspiration for my own outfits. 
When I saw this Chloé Pre-Fall 2016 Collection look, I knew that I wanted to put a similar outfit together around the blouse (which, in my opinion, is the key piece in the look).




Blouse - LaRedoute
Jeans - H&M
Shoes - Liu Jo
Bag - Moschino
Hat - Urban Outfitters





Where do you get your inspiration from?

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Die Jeansbluse ist sehr schön, habe ich in dieser Form noch nie gesehen.

    ReplyDelete

© Perfect Blvck. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig