2016/05/13

everybody looks better online




Classy, yet wearable on a daily basis. A touch of street style and French chic. All mixed in one look. That was the formula around which I created this look. And the key piece was definitely the new pair of shoes by Spaziomoda that I actually got a while ago already, but never knew how to style.
I love the Gucci-ish vibe that they give ( as they look somehow like the Gucci Suede mid-heel pumps in my opinion ), yet they have their own touch to them, too. 


The little heel on them is perfect for short people ( like me ), yet their really comfy and easy to walk in. Also, they remind me of the typical shoes that people wore at the French court around the time of Louis XIV. But in a more modern way of course!




Tshirt - Bershka
Blazer - LaRedoute
Trousers - &otherstories
Shoes - Spaziomoda


Belt - no name
Bag - Chanel
Bracelet - Paul Hewitt
Watch - Skagen

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Das Shirt ist ja cool! Sehr toller Look :)

    Liebe Grüße,
    Jana von bezauberndenana.de

    ReplyDelete

© Perfect Blvck. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig