2016/05/12

Lotti meets Adidas



Some weeks ago, I had to sort a few things out of my closet and on this very emotional journey, I found this bag by Gianfranco Lotti back. And even though I hadn't worn it for at least 5 years (I think this was even the first bag on the more expensive side that my mum had got for me), I couldn't get rid of it (#memories and stuff). So I decided to use it for a look, and I actually am pretty in love with the bag again (as I wore it probably every day since I found it back). 





blouse - Pinko
pullover - no name
trousers - Laura Clements
shoes - Adidas Stan Smith
bag - Gianfranco Lotti




It goes with practically everything that I wear, so it's sooo simple to combine. And that's what I love about a good bag : it's easy to style and still looks really nice and dressed.

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Tolle Bilder, richtig cool vor der Wand :)

    Liebste Grüße ♥ Mai
    www.sparkleandsand.com

    ReplyDelete

© Perfect Blvck. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig