2016/05/05

print pullover and ripped jeans


When I first saw this pullover, I knew that it was predestined to hang in my closet. My only problem was, that I couldn't imagine an outfit with which I could wear it. But actually, I'm pretty happy with how it turned out, so I wanted to share it with you!



pullover - Pinko
ripped jeans - Pull&Bear
belt - Prada
hat - Urban Outfitters
bag - Moschino
shoes - Adidas Stan Smith



Oh, and I wanted to give a special shoutout to the hat! In my opinion, it has a very special effect on everybody. It instantly elevates your outfit, as it seems to other people that you have put soooo much effort in your outfit...but actually, you only put a hat on because you know, bad hair day or something like that. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Perfect Blvck. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig