2016/06/17

all rose everything makeup look




As my last few makeup looks were all pretty nude, I wanted to do something different this time. I still wanted it to be wearable on a day to day basis, so the really bright colours (like green or blue) were already excluded, and I came up with this quite rosy makeup.

What I love most about it is that you can layer the shadow until you like it, so it can be either a quite decent version or an all-over night-out makeup.


primer : Kiko ( Skin Tone Corrector, in 01 Green)
foundation : Maybelline (Dream Wonder Nude Foundation, in 10 Ivory)
concealer : bareMinerals (Correcting Concealer, in Light 2)
cream contour : Maybelline (Fit Me! Anti-shine stick, in 315 Soft Honey)


eyeshadows : Urban Decay ( vice palette )

QUICKTIPP : I first of all used the colours Truth and Undone (mixted together) as a base the whole lid, inner eye corner and brow bone. I then continued by putting gradually Alchemy and Bondage (mixed together aswell) into my crease, forming a V-form on the outter corner of my eye, and blending it over and over again. Afterwards, I used a flat eyeshadow brush to pack the colour Sonic onto my eyelids. After that, I blended everything together, put the same Truth unter the brow bone, and some Alchemy and Bondage on the bottom lash line. Finally, I used Bobby Dazzle as a highlight in the inner eye corner, et voilĂ !



concealer : Maybelline (Dream Lumi Touch Hightlighting Concealer, in 02)
mascara : Maybelline (the Rocket Volum' Express Mascara)


QUICKTIPP : Use a lightlighting concealer and a concealer brush to correct any eyeshadow or lipstick.


powder : essence (fix&matte! translucent powder)
bronzer/contour : Benefit (Hoola Bronzer)
brow gel : Maybelline (BROWdrama, in medium)

QUICKTIPP : Use a fan brush to apply your powder in a light dosis only to the parts of your face that need it most.


lip liner : p2 (Perfect Lips Color Stop Lip Definer)
lipstick : MAC (Viva Glam IV)
lipgloss : MAC (lipglass, in Lust )

QUICKTIPP : Do only apply the lipgloss to the center of your lips to get the illusion of fuller lips.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Perfect Blvck. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig