2016/06/20

little throwback : Rhodes (part 1)








  






As I was quite nostalgic these last couple of days, the idea came to me that I wanted to post each 1-2 weeks some kind of train of thoughts or throwback. So this week, I wanted to show a few pictures of my holidays in Rhodes from 2 years ago.

I was there for about 1 week in April, and I really loved it there. Even though it wasn't that warm, my friend and I really enjoyed the sunny moments, the beautiful view from our hotel (1st and last picture), and the island in itself.

Our hotel was really unexpensive, aswell as the flight, and the stay itself. I'm not sure if it was that unexpensive because we didn't go during the main season or if it's always that unexpensive, but I was quite impressed and enjoyed it to its fullest. So if you still don't know where to go this summer, I can only recommend you to check out Rhodes.

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Hey,
    looks like a beautiful vacation and real nice outfits, Hope you enjoyed it? :)

    Kind regards
    Sabrina ;)

    https://sabrinaharth.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I definitely did!

      xx, Valeria:)

      Delete

© Perfect Blvck. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig