2016/08/01

OOTW in Vienna // Shopping Monday









Even though we planned to do some more sightseeing for today, we ended up shopping all day long. Guilty to 100%, I know! As the weather wasn't thaaaat amazing (and I hadn't packed for cooler times), I mixed and matched this outfit together, which was fine for this little shopping trip.

I choose to wear my ripped jeans by Zara, which are actually the only pair of long trousers that I brought to Vienna (ups?) ; and combined them with a white simple-but-with-a-twist T-Shirt which I got from Zara aswell. So yeah, if you haven't recognized it until now : I sometimes have a little addiction to Zara from time to time. I paired the look of with my Adidas Stan Smith Sneakers that are (by far) my most comfy pair of shoes, and topped the whole thing off with some bracelets, a pair of sunnies and my backpack (guess from where I got it... yepp! right answer) by Zara.

what I wore... 

   * T-Shirt, by Zara
   * Jeans, by Zara
   * Sneakers, by Adidas
   * Bracelets, by Primark
   * Earrings, by No Name
   * Backpack, by Zara
   * Sunglasses, by Hugo Boss
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Perfect Blvck. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig