2016/08/04

OOTW in Vienna // White dress in Belvedere










I don't know what it is about this city that makes me bring back to life the little 5-year-old princess in me, but it does. And somehow, I really enjoy it. Perhaps it's because of the many castles, the architecture or even the people, I don't really know. 

For our visit to the Belvedere Castle, I choose a white, one-shoulder dress that I really love for those hot summer days as it's quite airy, but still looks quite special. I got the dress a few years ago in a little store in Ukraine from a brand called Victory Lea and I wear it on each and every occasion that I get. Nevertheless, I wanted to stay comfy and so I decided to wear my nila&nila sandals. To top the whole look of, I added my favorite Gianfranco Lotti bag, my Prada sunglasses and a pair of earrings that I once got in Spain (can't remember the name of the store, sorry...). Pretty basic look, I guess, but totally appropriate for doing some sightseeing with 32°C.

what I wore...

   * Dress, by Victory Lea
   * Sandals, by Nila&Nila
   * Bag, by Gianfranco Lotti
   * Sunglasses, by Prada
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Perfect Blvck. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig