2016/08/20

pencil skirt and adidas shirt








T-shirt by Adidas // Skirt by Antonio Cosentino // Sneakers by Adidas // Jeans Jacket by Bik Bok
Bag by Gianfranco Lotti // Sunglasses by Prada // Choker by Forever 21




I'll have to admit that this skirt is probably the most uncomfortable thing to walk in in the whole world. That's probably also the reason why I have never worn in before, but I really love the way it looks so I gave it a chance a few days ago.

The skirt itself looks quite elegant. Paired with a basic blouse and some heels, it's your perfect companion for a chic dinner or a night out. Nevertheless, I tried to style it down with my favorite Adidas sneakers, a simple white Adidas T-Shirt and a jeans jacket, so it was more appropriate for daytime. To top the look of, I combined two chokers that I got at Forever21, wore my beloved sunglasses by Prada and my current everyday-bag by Gianfranco Lotti.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Perfect Blvck. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig