2016/08/17

Vienna Sightseeing (Recap Part II)












While our stay, we visited two different castles. The first one was 'Schönbrunn' (pictures above), which I quite enjoyed as  place. It had the most beautiful fountain out of marmor I've ever seen in my life, and the statues were incredibly nice, too. ( what I wore )

Nevertheless, in my opinion the second castle called 'Belvedere' was even more beautiful. I really liked the gardens, the massive white main building, the state rooms and the exposition of the Austrian painter Gustav Klimt. Definitely a must-see! (what I wore )

I could continue raving about both of them for hours, but pictures say more than a 1000 words ever can. So just enjoy the pictures, and hopefully you'll get the occasion to see both of them in person one day (if you haven't until now).







picture taken by Joy C. ( instagram : xxwild_youthxx )



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Perfect Blvck. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig