2016/09/28

kinda all black - last summer outfit






Two-Piece by Liu Jo // Bag by Gianfranco Lotti // Shoes by Unisa // Necklace by Forever 21






In my opinion, two-pieces are the easiest and (often) the nicest way of looking put together and sophisticated without having to put too much thought and effort into the outfit. And that's exactly what I love about this two-piece set by Liu Jo. 

Actually, it's really simple, but the cutouts, which are all over it (except for a little short underneath the trousers), aswell as the cut are not only comfortable and perfect for hot summer days, but make it look very special and unusual. I also really like that I can wear it with a pair of sandals (as I did for this look) during the daytime, or with a pair of simple black heels for the evening.

For this look, I chose to wear a pair of sandals, but with a little wedge for a little something (if you know what I mean). The sandals are metallic, which is a huge trend (again) right now, and I like them because it follows this trend but in a really suttle and decent way and without being over-the-top over-whelming. 

My bag. Do I even need to elaborate on it? I wear it all the time right now. It's my personal Mary-Poppins-bag, because it looks tiny but fits a lot of stuff in it (like, really a lot of stuff!)
To top this whole outfit off, I only paired a little necklace with it, because I think that the two-piece is a statement by itself that doesn't need any more.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Perfect Blvck. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig