2016/10/25

Fall Fur


Jacket by Liu Jo // Turtleneck by MET // Jeans by &otherstories 
Belt by Diesel // Shoes by Timberland // Bag by Liu Jo












Have I ever said that I love Fall? No? Now I have.
I love everything about Fall : the colder temperatures, the colorful trees, the clothes, ... Okay, I hate the rain and the horrible wind here in Luxembourg that we have all trough Fall, but hey, that's about it. 

So I thought that I want to show you a first ouftit that I've worn pretty often these last couple of days. Even though it's not that special, I really like how it looks and how comfy it feels. I also love love love the faux fur jacket by Liu Jo that I got last winter. It really keeps me warm and looks pretty cool in my opinion, so I get a lot of wear out of it. Win-win situation, I guess! As the jacket is quite eye-catching, I wanted to keep the rest of my outfit as simple as possible. So I went for a basic medium-washed Jeans by &otherstories and a black turtleneck by MET. To top the look off, I choose my new Timberland's (that are like the comfiest thing in the world) and my Liu Jo bag, that matches the jacket.

Have a nice evening!
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Wow, i really like your look, especially your wonderful jacket! Suits you perfectly good. <3

    kisses,
    Sabrina

    https://sabrinaharth.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow your jacket is so damn amazing
    http://carrieslifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit, love the coat!
    xx Ama


    PHUCKITFASHION

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Glad to hear that you like it:)

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous jacket!!!

    xxx, Eva
    www.dark-rebel.com

    ReplyDelete

© Perfect Blvck. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig