2017/01/05

nye


As I haven't done a proper NYE look or a 2016 recap this year (except for my 3 best of 2016 posts concerning foundationeyes and lips), I wanted to write a little post showing you a few pictures of my NYE outfit.

I have seen many videos and posts talking about New Year's Resolution, but I've decided to not take any New Year's resolutions, because I don't actually believe that it works out. Either you're able to change what you don't like about yourself and your surrounding, or you're not ; but for those changments you don't need NYE (at least in my opinion).



For my New Year's Eve look, I chose a very simple, minimalistic outfit due to the fact that I knew that we'd welcome 2017 outdoors, in front of London Eye, and that it would get really cold by the time the firework would start. (To be honest, I was freezing even though I had put on so many layers. Nevertheless, the firework was totally worth waiting 3 hours outside in the cold, so no regrets there at all!)

I went for an all-black look with a bold, red lip and a little, more colourful crossbody bag to spice things up a little.

I wore my favorite black pullover by Edéis that I have already shown you in combination with a Jeans skirt and high heeled boots (click here). ... Okay to be really honest, the pullover isn't even mine ; it's my dad's, but it really is the best pullover out there so I really don't think that I could ever give it back without being heartbroken. So I consider and pretend it to be mine, and ignore its origins.

For this outfit, I combined the pullover with my black trousers by Topshop (wearing a pair of tights under them to keep me extra-warm), a pair of cut-out-boots by LaRedoute, and my favorite long, fluffy coat by Elisabetta Franchi. To top the whole look off, I wore my little studs, a crossbody bag by Topshop, and a long necklace (that I don't know where it is from, as it was gifted to me). 




pullover by Edéis // trousers by Topshop // coat by Elisabetta Franchi
bag by Topshop



Looking back at 2016, I am really glad to see it coming to an end, and hope that 2017 will bring more positive things. With this said, I hope that you all had a good start, and that this new year will be full of luck, health and great opportunities for you!
SHARE:

2 comments

© Perfect Blvck. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig