2017/03/05

February Favorites


Hey there!

I quickly wanted to show you my makeup favorites for the month of February. Enjoy!


PREP

Before applying any type of makeup to my skin, I currently enjoy to use the Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer that everybody is raving about. And I have to admit, I really get why! It doesn't make me break out while it hides every enlarged pore and makes my foundation look flawless. My personal favorite side effect of it is that it prevents my skin from getting greasy. Currently, I'm only using a little testing size but I'm pretty sure that I'll get the full-size once this one's empty.

My lips caused me quite some problems this month aswell, because they were sooo dry that it actually hurt. The best product I could find to help me with that little problem of mine was the Dr. Pierre Ricaud Baume Lèvres Réparateur. My grandma bought it for me, but I'm pretty sure you can find this one online aswell (for example here).

MAKE-UP

My two current favorites are the Catrice All Matt plus Foundation in 015 Vanilla Beige and the Maybelline Dream Satin Fluide Foundation in 21 Nude/Beige Doré. As I don't have a foundation that is currently perfectly matching my skin tone and I didn't want to buy yet another foundation (as I have too many already), I figured I could simply mix these two, which gets me just the shade and finish I'm looking for.
Both are from the drugstore (so really affortable) and good quality. They didn't make me break out or anything like that, so if you're looking for a good foundation (and don't want to splurge on an expensive one), I'd recommend these two.



HIGHLIGHTER

This month I really got into highlighting and contouring my face. While I still use my Hoola Bronzer for the contouring part (and didn't want to annoy you by showing it again), I rediscovered this highlighter called Multicolour System Highlighting Powder by Inglot in 83 and really wanted to share it as a quick tipp. It eventually broke a little while I was travelling but that couldn't stop me from using it almost every day when I wore makeup. In my opinion, Inglot is a really beautiful brand with a huge variety of shades and products for a good price, but I find that it doesn't get the needed attention. I do have tested quite a few products of them and haven't found any bad product yet, so I really think that it's worth mentionning and checking out.

MASCARA

Again, I really discovered Smashbox products for myself this month. One of my favorites was this Full Explosure Mascara that I have in a testing size (again) and will definitely repurchase. I have found quite a few good mascaras over the years, but this one was really standing out to me. Not only gets it your lashes to look more volumous, but it also gives you length, definition and blackness all at once, so you don't have to use a few different mascaras to get the perfect look.



LIPS

Last but not least, I wanted to show you one of my most worn lipsticks for February which was Maybelline's Color Sensational Lipstick in 630 Velvet Beige. It really is a beautiful rosy-beige color (I'm not sure if you can see that sooo well on the picture, but I tried... sorry for that). The lipstick gives you a light sheen while still being quite pigmented, and that's about everything I ask for in a lipstick. It doesn't last quite as good (because of the finish probably), but with a good lipliner it will definitely get you through the day.

MerkenMerken
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Perfect Blvck. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig