2017/03/20

moschino pumps and bell sleeves





Scrolling through Instagram, I have seen many Bloggers, Youtubers and Fashion Influencers wearing bell sleeves these last couple of weeks and I really liked the style of them. So when I found this black Zara Pullover with bell sleeves for under 20€, it was obvious to me that I had to have it. The material is like the softest thing in the world and the quality seems to be quite good for that price point.



Even though I'm living in this pullover on an everyday basis ever since I've got it, I really wanted to see if I could also combine it with a more 'chic' look that would still be wearable. I then paired it with a simple pair of ANNARITA N skinny cropped trousers that feel almost like leggings. You even can detect a soft, blue-ish metallic touch, depending on the light, which I personally find very interesting. To make the outfit a little more special, I wore my beloved Moschino Boutique Pumps. I have to admit that they aren't the most comfortable shoe that I own, but certainly one of the most beautiful pairs in my collection. As I didn't have much to carry around, I went for my black Elisabetta Franchi Clutch. I also didn't want to take away any attention from the shoes, so I kept it light on the jewellry side with these Raindrop Earrings by Konplott in light beige.



Pullover - - - Zara
Trousers - - - ANNARITTA N
Shoes - - - Moschino Boutique

Bag - - - Elisabetta Franchi
Earrings - - - Konplott
MerkenMerken
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. How awesome are these shoes!!!?
    xx Nicki
    www.morningelegance.de

    ReplyDelete

© Perfect Blvck. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig