2017/05/14

photoshooting


Recently, I had the opportunity to to shoot with Dare2Dare Photography. Until then, the only times I have been the focus of a camera lense was when I took photographs for my outfits posts, so this was a quite new experience for me. 

Dare2Dare Photography is the Instagram page of one of the most talented and fun people I know, so I was really thankful for the opportunity. We did shoot 3 different outfits and subjects in one day, and I wanted to share some of my favorite photos with you. I am really happy about the result, especially considering that it was the first time to shoot for me and that we disposed over a very basic equipment. So the picture above is probably my favorite out of them all, also because I love the play of light and shadow in it ( which we tried to experiment with and use as much as possible ).









SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Wow, tolle Aufnahmen!

    Ich würde mich freuen, wenn mal du mal bei mir vorbeischauen würdest!
    Ich wünsche dir einen angenehmen Tag, Marie | http://marieceliine.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this Shooting is amazing,
    I love the Quality of the Pictures.
    This series reminds me of an Editorial. Amazing.

    with love your Amely Rose

    ReplyDelete

© Perfect Blvck. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig