2017/07/10

modern angel



After a long break of outfit posts, I really wanted to share with you the outfit that I wore on my graduation day. 
The outfit was based around this gorgeous, white Elizabetta Franchi dress that seemed to me the perfect choice between very classical and modern. The cream, almost white color was ideal for a daytime outfit in my opinion. The cut and the length of it seemed to be mostly appropriate for such an occasion. I also was quite impressed with how comfortable I felt in it, so I'm really pleased with my choice.



To match the dress, I chose to wear my Miu Miu peeptoe high heels. And yes, I really find them incredibly beautiful, but I'll have to admit that they are the most uncomfortable shoes I own, which is a pity considering the price of them. But hey, for such an occasion I can bear a few hours of pain, I guess.



I choose a silver-beige metallic clutch by Karen Millen that perfectly matched my dress aswell as the shoes. For jewellry, I kept it quite simple with some Swarowski earrings and ring ( click here for more details ) that I'm madly in love with ever since. I also went for a more natural makeup look to match in with the whole theme of this look that was supposed to be very light, soft and flowy.





dress - - - Elizabetta Franchi
shoes - - - Miu Miu
clutch - - - Karen Millen
earrings, ring - - - Swarowski

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Perfect Blvck. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig