2017/09/10

an hour in Paris



La ville de l'amour! Paris is not only one of the most loved cities in the world because of its Eiffel Tower, but also because of its beautiful architecture, history and the sort of charm that lies in the air. On our way to Quiberon ( there still will be a Post about it online in no time, I promise! ), we had the opportunity to make a little stop in the city of love which I used to shoot some pictures that I'd like to share with you guys in this post.





I think you can separate the photos into three categories : streets, balconies and house corners. Yepp, very exciting, I know. But I simply couldn't pass by all of the beautiful architecture without taking some snapshots to share, so please be tolerant.


What is your favorite spot / the place you always wanted to visit in Paris?
SHARE:

1 comment

© Perfect Blvck. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig