2017/08/29

peaches




I wanted to create a softer look that is more appropriate for the warmer months one last time before the automn knocks to our doors, so I came up with this warm, peachy look. Without further ado, let's break down how to achieve this look step by step. Enjoy!



1 - Buff in the foundation of your choice in with a Beauty Blender to get an even base. Don't forget to blend your foundation into your neck aswell.
what I used ... L'OREAL Infaillible 24h Foundation ( in 140 Beige Doré / Golden Beige )

2 -  Use a concealer to conceal all of your little imperfections. I recommend using a liquid concealer on all the high points of your face and under your eyes to highlight and brighten your overall complexion aswell.
what I used ... MANHATTAN 2in1 Concealer ( in 30 Warm Beige ) / MAYBELLINE Fit Me Concealer ( in 10 )

3 - Contour your face with a  liquid bronzer or a darker stick foundation ( as I mostly do ). To give your face even more dimension, you can go with a bronzer over the contoured parts of your face, which typically are for me my forehead, temples, cheekbones, jawline and nose.
what I used ... MAYBELLINE Fit Me Stick Foundation ( in 315 Soft Honey ) / BENEFIT Hoola Bronzer

4 - To set your base, you can either set your whole face with a translucent powder or you use some of it on the parts of your face that get most oily throughout the day. Personally, I like to use some powder under my eyes to set my undereye concealer, around my nose and my mouth, on my chin and finally on my forehead aswell.
what I used ... KATVOND Translucent Setting Powder

5 - This step is completely optional, but if you want to give your skin a slightly bronzed look, use another bronzer everywhere the sun would hit your face naturally.
what I used ... MAC Mineralize Skinfinish ( in Gold Deposit )



6 - Use a white eyepencil all over your lid and under your eyebrows as a base.
what I used ... NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil ( in 604 Milk )

7 - Go for a highly pigmented peach tone in the inner part of your eyes, in your inner eye corner and on the outter third of your lid. Let the middle part of your lid free from eyeshadow for the moment. Use the same shadow in your inner corners aswell as on your bottom lash line, and try to get a more or less point-y end. 
what I used ... INGLOT Freedom System AMC Eyeshadow ( in Matte 361 )

8 - Next off, use a light pinky-rose shadow in the middle of your lid. If needed, you can intensify the look by using a pigment on top.
what I used ... INGLOT Freedom System AMC Eyeshadow ( in Shine 29 ) / MAC Pigment ( in Naked )

9 - After blending the shadows and curling your lashes, go in with some black mascara on your top lashes. If needed, you can use some mascara on your bottom lashes aswell, but personally I chose to let my bottom lashes naturally.
what I used ... MAYBELLINE the Rocket Volum' Express Mascara

10 - At this point, you can fix your eyebrows with a transparent mascara or eyebrow gel. 
what I used ... ALVERDE Transparentes Augenbrauen- und Wimperngel

11 - Use a nude eyeliner on your bottom waterline to make your eyes appear even bigger.
what I used ... BASIC Kajalstift ( in 10 )

12 - Last but not least : lips. Go for a pinky-peach colour for your lips to match the eye makeup.
what I used ... MAC Lipstick ( in Sunny Seoul ) / CLINIQUE Chubby Stick ( in 04 Mega Melon )

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Perfect Blvck. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig