2017/08/09

(Top 5) Foundation on a budget

Today I wanted to show you the 5 best foundations from the highstreet that I have found so far, as I think that it can be quite hard to make the difference between a good one and the others due to a large offer on the market.


Lets begin withe the Essence Make-Up to Match foundation with I personally have bought in 20 Light Medium. You can get this liquid foundation for under 4€, which makes it the most affortable of the presented ones. It promises to adapt to all skin tones and to give a light coverage, yet make your skin look radiant and flawless, and to be long-lasting. Of course, I can't say if it really adapts to all skin tones, but I do can say that for me this shade was perfect in winter aswell as in summer, which no other foundation has yet achieved. I also find it to make my skin look fresh and radiant, just as it promises, making it for me a very nice everyday foundation (especially, considering the price point).


Secondly, I'd like to talk about the Catrice All Matt plus liquid foundation, available for 6,45€ (at dm). As you can tell by the packaging already, this one was well-loved, especially during the winter, as the shade 015 Vanilla Beige matched perfectly with my paler skin tone. Yet, I wouldn't recommend you this foundation if you're searching for a really matte foundation, as it gives you more of a satin finish than a real matte one (so the name is quite unfitting in my opinion). In my opinion, it has a medium coverage and lasts quite well. Nevertheless, you'll need some powder to fix it.


Thirdly is the Covergirl Nature Luxe liquid foundation which you can get for around 9€. It promises a 'flawless, luxurious coverage with a barely there feel', which I can only approve to. So if you're searching for a medium coverage foundation that doesn't make you look cake-y or feels heavy on your skin, you should definitely look into this one.


Lets jump to an all-time favorite of mine : the Maybelline Dream Wonder Nude Foundation. I got my first bottle in a gift box at the Germany's Next Topmodel Finale a year ago, but have bought (and finished) since then 2 more bottles of it. Not only do I really like the bottle it comes in, but I do actually find it to give me the perfect coverage on an everyday basis, yet without making me feel like I wear any make-up. Goals? Definitely, especially for under 10€!


Last, but definitely not least, is the L'OrĂ©al Infaillible 24h Foundation which promises a fresh-looking, high-coverage and natural looking skin for a whole day. I'll have to admit that I haven't tried to wear it for 24h, but I have already worn it for a whole day and nightout, and it stayed on until I washed it off. I am also really impressed with the fact that it doesn't transfer at all, and look really really skin-like even though it's quite high-coverage. Big thumbs up for this little babe!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Perfect Blvck. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig